|ASUS Zenfone 6|
Donwload Firmware ASUS Zenfone 6
Asus Zenfone 6 is the most expensive smartphone and its most excellent when compared with other series such Zenfone Zenfone Asus Zenfone 4 and 5. The Smartphone is very well suited for users who love to make a call and who like to take pictures, why? because this smartphone has pinned 13MP camera and is supported with features that are so attractive to capture the moments of your daily life.
Glance description of the operating system in use on the smartphone tablet is still using Android 4.3 Jelly Bean yet using android KitKat like LG G Pad 10.1 tablet that already from the manufacturer using the android operating system KitKat. But do not worry, the article would later be upgraded to Android KitKat operating system's Asus Zenfone 6.
Donwload Firmware ASUS Zenfone 6 and Flash Via ADB
For those of you who have constraints on Asus Zenfone 6 yours as bootloop (can not enter the menu), often hang or might want to upgrade or downgrade the firmware or operating system, then you should do a firmware flashing. In this article will be taught how to flashing (installation) firmware or operating system Android on phones Asus Zenfone 6. To do this tutorial you need a computer or laptop.
- Intel USB Driver for Android. Can donwload here
- ADB Fastboot tool (Platform-tools). Can donwload here
- Firmware Android Zenfone 6. Can donwload here > select OS: Android> click firmware
Step By Step Flash ASUS Zenfone 6
- The final step, process flasing Asus Zenfone 6:
- Extract the Intel USB Drivers then install on your PC / laptop
- The extract also Adb Fastboot Tool and fimware Asus Zenfone 6 has been downloaded
- Then move fimware Asus Zenfone 6 that has been extracted to a folder Adb fastboot tool
- Turn off the Asus Zenfone 6 (To ensure Asus Zenfone 6 is turned off, please allow a few seconds)
- Now enter Fastboot Mode by pressing the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously until heading to the menu Droidmode
- Furthermore dimenu Droidmode select Recovery by pressing the Volume Down button for down and the power button to confirm and Asus Zenfone 6 will reboot automatically
- After the reboot will appear roboot green logo with the inscription No. Command
- Now press the Volume up + Volume down and then release the Volume Up while the finger is still pressing the Volume down and then release
- Once released Volume down Asus Zenfone 6 will go straight into the recovery menu
- Then select appy update from adb
- Now connect the Asus Zenfone 6 to the PC using the USB cable (use the original usb cable)
- Then open the folder Fastboot Adb run the Command Prompt by pressing the Shift key on your keyboard and right click and choose Open command windows here as shown below
- Once the Command Prompt opens type adb sideload [name fimware] .zip eg adb sideload UL-ASUS_T00G-WW-188.8.131.52-user.zip then press enter on the keyboard and on automatic flashing process will run, wait for it to finish.
- If the flashing process has been completed Asus Zenfone 6 out text adb sideload completed
- Now remove the Asus Zenfone 6 on PC
- Recovery mode then select reboot system now (After flashing, the first boot usually rather old)
- Asus Zenfone 6 flashing process is completed