Download Firmware OPPO R2001 and Flashing
Download and Flashing Firmware OPPO R2001 With Flash Tool
How to resolve Oppo Yoyo R2001 bootloop with a flash back. Oppo Yoyo R2001 bootloop which at the time at turn on only until the Oppo logo only and can not enter the home menu, you have to do a hard reset on the recovery menu but they also experience the problem. To overcome this you must re-flash the Oppo Yoyo R2001 yours.
Doing flash Oppo Yoyo R2001, certainly not a problem that can be overcome only bootloop but there is also another problem, namely as sytem application error, the application system has stopped, ul system has stopped, hangs, slow / slow and also a variety of other problems. After a re-flash, Oppo Yoyo R2001 will return to normal as the first or at the time of purchase of the plant.
Prior to re-flash the Oppo Yoyo R2001, you must first download the necessary ingredients that flashtool sp software, USB Vcom driver and also a fimware which must be in accordance with the type of Oppo Yoyo R2001 yours. These materials I have prepared the following which you can download for free. Please follow the steps flash Oppo Yoyo R2001 below.
The Initial Step, Download the Materials Needed:
The Final Step, the Flashing Process Oppo Yoyo r2001:
- Extract the USB VCOM Driver and then install on your PC / laptop
- Extract also SPFlashtool Versi5 and fimware Oppo Yoyo R2001 who have downloaded
- Then open the extracted folder and run SPflashtool flash_tool.exe by right click select Run as administrator
- After Flashtool open click scatter-loading MT6582_Android_scatter then locate the file in the extracted folder fimware Oppo Yoyo R2001, select the file and click Open.
- Then click the Download button in tools sp flashtool versi3
- Turn off the Oppo Yoyo R2001 (R2001 To ensure Oppo Yoyo dead, let stand approximately five seconds)
- Now connect to a PC using a USB cable while pressing the Volume Up and the flashing process will run automatically and wait until it completes (If the driver is completely installed and the flashing process is not running please connect Oppo Yoyo R2001 to pc with usb port is different)
- If the flashing process has been completed Oppo Yoyo R2001 will exit popup green circle like in the image below
- Furthermore Oppo Yoyo R2001 disconnect from the PC and switch it on (After flahing, the first boot usually rather old)
- Proses flahing R2001 finished Oppo Yoyo